020-36306565展览展示拉网展架 → 进出口流程
查看完整版本:进出口流程
2007/11/2 21:22:12

货物出口的一般流程:(The cargo export process)

  1. 接受委托 ( Accept your consign)
  2. 安排舱位,海运或空运( Arrange the space /by sea or air)
  3. 托运人提供报关单证,如需要我们代办请提前通知(Shipper should post the the customs clearance DOC for export to us. If you have not any customs clearance DOC , pls inform us at first)
  4. 安排陆路运输到码头或机场(Arrange the land transport to the sea-port or air-port )
  5. 报关放行后安排货物上船或飞机(After customs clearance , arrange yr cargo
    onboard for ship or plane)
  6. 上船或飞机后,将会书面通知客户,让客户及时了解货物动态(We should sent a note to you by letter about the condition of yr cargo)
  7. 费用结算后,按照托运人要求放货(电报放货、提单). (After we receive the
    freight, we will obey yr requirment to do TLX-Relaese or give you the ORIGINAL B/L)
  8. 如托运人要求目的地送到门服务,我们将通知目的港代理安排进口清关并运送到指定地点(If the shipper require us to deliver yr cargo to the door in the destination port,
    we will inform our agent to do import customs clearance and deliver the cargo to your door

货物进口的一般流程:(The cargo import process)

  1. 接受委托 ( We accept your consign)
  2. 安排原产地出口清关( We arrange the customs clearance in the export place)
  3. 安排舱位,海运或空运( We arrange the space /by sea or air)
  4. 托运人提供进口的报关文件,如需要我们代办请提前通知。 (Shipper should post the the customs clearance DOC for import to us. If you have not any customs clearance DOC , pls inform us at first)
  5. 进口清关后,将会通知收货人交纳关税(We will inform the consignee that the customs tax and arrange hand in after customs clearance.)
  6. 费用结清后,安排陆路运输送货上门(We arrange the land transport to deliver the cargo to the door of consignee )

[此帖子已被 jocx 在 2007-11-3 18:24:28 编辑过]

Powered by BBSXP 2008 SP2 ACCESS © 1998-2024
Processed in 00.23 second(s)